- Business Development Executive is responsible in developing, maintaining and expanding the engineering service and technology businesses of the company by constantly seeking new opportunities, exploring market potentials and increase the company’s brand visibility and presence within the industry. BD Executive is expected to initiate, maintain and grow excellent relationships with existing and potential customers while educating them in recognizing the value of SAT.Asia’s products and services to their businesses.
- Perform sales and marketing duties in promoting the company to the industry including social media management, attending trade shows, B2B meetings etc.
- Perform market studies and prepare/deliver reports and presentations to the management
- Initiate and participate in business exploratory meetings with potential customers/partners
- Support the cross-functional bid team in responding to RFQ/RFI, preparing quotations, proposals etc.
- Support Client Management duties including attending commercial meetings and coordinate the communication between the client and project/engineering team
- Support the lead engineers in negotiating commercial terms and conditions with new and recurring businesses
- Support the lead engineers in reviewing contracts (including Purchase Order, Statement of Work etc.) and report the assessment outcome to the management
- Support the Head of BD and Head of Technology in the new product development activities
- Support the Head of BD in the maintenance and improvement of existing BD and client management processes and documentations
- Comply with the company’s QMS and practices