- Assist the Business Development (BD) Team in preparing marketing materials for the company
- Assist in improving the company’s online media presence
- Assist on day-to-day workflow planning for branding and marketing
- Assist with company marketing efforts, both online and offline
- Assist in improving the branding identity and marketing strategy of the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Technical, Partnerships, Compliance, Operations and Business Development
- Assist with product ideation through illustration / low fidelity wireframing / UI mock-ups
- Advise on UIUX issues and propose creative solutions around stable or in-development products and its extensions
- To support any business activity of SAT Asia as seen fit and necessary by the management
- Enrolled in Graphic Design, Multimedia or equivalent degree course.
- Familiar with design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Familiarity with UIUX design software such as Figma / Adobe XD is beneficial.
- Able to think creatively, solve problem, collaborate, and take ownership of tasks.
- Enthusiastic about exploring new technologies and marketing methods.
- Prior experience in high-fidelity wireframing and UX choreography is a bonus.